Tax Services for Expats in Switzerland
We are the right partner for expats in Switzerland. We speak English, German and French and know the special requirements for your tax declaration. Your person of contact will advise you throughout all upcoming residential questions. Our offices are in Basel, but we consult for all cantons in Switzerland as Zurich, Bern and Baselland.
Completion of the tax declaration in Switzerland
What do I need to register and where? What deductions are allowed? Do I need to declare inheritance from abroad?
Completing the annual Swiss tax return can become a challenge and is often done in the last moment.
As experienced trustees, we advise you on all questions regarding your tax declaration. We will fill out the Swiss tax return for you and submit all documents to the tax authorities in full and on time. Our experts know all possibilities of potential tax deductions and minimize your tax burden.
Complete and accurate accounting is important for private persons and simple partnerships to aid them in budgeting for the subsequent year and as basis for the tax declaration.
As experienced trustees, we advise you on all matters relating to your Swiss accounting. We would be pleased to provide you with complete and accurate bookkeeping.
- Taxation and Accounting
- Legal advice for Expats
- Review of employment/insurance contracts
- Financial planning for Expats
- Communication with authorities and contractors
- Completing formalities
- Accompanying and representing with authorities
- Provision of suitable properties
What are the relevant documents for tax filing and declaration in Switzerland:
- Salary slip of last year
- Year end balance of banking accounts
- Overview of deposits
- “Katasterwert” of your property
- Overview current mortgage
- Interest payments of loans and credits
- Certificate of the payments to 3rd pillar
- Payments to children day care clubs
- Health costs not paid by insurance
- Receipts of public transportation
- Payments to support parents
- Payments to welfare organisations
We cover most countries of Expats, especially:
- other EU-countries
- South Korea
- other countries in Asia